ASDF Research managed a field of professional research interviewers to conduct observations on the usage of multiple public toilet facilities for a local council. Findings were used to help inform a revision of the Public Toilet Plan for the municipality.
This work involved:
- Management of external contractor;
- Scheduling of site monitoring to meet tight timeframes;
- Development of briefing documents and monitoring forms (briefing, debriefing and count forms);
- Briefing of staff;
- Troubleshooting staff queries and concerns;
- Data entry;
- Analysis and reporting (using client style-guides), including a brief infographic; and
- Provision of raw data in user friendly format.
This project was successfully concluded within a very short timeframe, on budget.