In light of the WHO classification of COVID-19 as a pandemic, ASDF Research has implemented the following risk management processes. These risk management processes do not impact on the scope of any current ASDF Research project commitments.
- In the interest of minimising public risk, until further notice, ASDF Research will not be undertaking any public-facing research activities. This includes face-to-face interviewing and on-location interviewing. Online surveys, mail-out surveys, and home-based office activities will continue uninterrupted.
- Face-to-face client meetings will be replaced with videoconferencing meetings.
- ASDF Research has the resources necessary to continue operations for 3 months without the need for utilising external supply chains.
- Networking with other Qualified Professional Researchers (QPR) will be maintained should the health of primary consultants be compromised, necessitating external assistance to meet project milestones. see COVID-19 IRG 16032020 (pdf, 61kb) for further information.
- Given the business is already home-based with high levels of data security measures in place, no additional data security protocols will be needed.
For further information please contact us.