For this project ASDF Research assisted a local Council with:
- Community engagement framework and research methodology design to ensure representative coverage of the community as well as providing all stakeholders with the opportunity to have their say;
- Survey design;
- Management of mail-out contractor;
- Online survey programing and hosting;
- Paper survey form design;
- Data cleaning, combining and analysis;
- Report writing using client style-guides;
- First draft of Domestic Animal Management Plan using inforgraphic snapshots from the research findings to support approach; and
- Presentation of findings to the project team.
A summarised version of the report was released publically during the DAMP Draft community feedback phase and can be viewed here: Bayside DAMP 2017 Community Research Summary October 2017.